COVID-19 Secure at Boston Manor Hotel
The Boston Manor Hotel has always made great efforts to offer clean accommodation with a high standard of service. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, our dedication towards the safety of our guests has required us to raise our standards to a new level. This information was last updated on 1st July 2020.
We can confirm that we have complied with HM Government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 to promote a safe environment for our guests and have applied the following 5 steps to a safer environment for both our guests and team members.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment and shared the results with the staff who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with the guidance.
- Our Staff temperatures are taken and recorded daily
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m safe distance
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage the transmission risk within the hotel.
You can read further about our COVID-19 Risk Assessment, COVID-19 Company Policy and our COVID-19 Certificate Of Compliance.
It is our upmost priority to ensure the hotel cleanliness measures are set in place to confront the COVID-19 pandemic here at the Boston Manor Hotel and to ensure a safe environment for our guests and team. Please contact us or just ask reception for more information relating to our COVID-19 policies on +44 (0) 208 566 1534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.