COVID-19 Secure at Boston Manor Hotel
The Boston Manor Hotel has always made great efforts to offer clean accommodation with a high standard of service. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, our dedication towards the safety of our guests has required us to raise our standards to a new level. This information was last updated on 1st July 2020.
We can confirm that we have complied with HM Government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 to promote a safe environment for our guests and have applied the following 5 steps to a safer environment for both our guests and team members.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment and shared the results with the staff who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with the guidance.
- Our Staff temperatures are taken and recorded daily
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m safe distance
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage the transmission risk within the hotel.
It is our upmost priority to ensure the hotel cleanliness measures are set in place to confront the COVID-19 pandemic here at the Boston Manor Hotel and to ensure a safe environment for our guests and team. Please contact us or just ask reception for more information relating to our COVID-19 policies on +44 (0) 208 566 1534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.